Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sleep? What sleep?

Sorry I didn't post yesterday...we were busy all day and night and it's getting tough to update! I don't know how I'm going to keep my head together once my aunt leaves today. Kamryn has been great since bringing her home...I think she may be getting a cold though. She's been sneezing and a little congested...so I hope it just stays like that and doesn't get worse.

We finally got up to see Kayla at the hospital yesterday. She was looking great and getting fiesty! They started her back up on her feeds again and she seems to be doing well...her only complaint is she wants more food since they are starting it slowly. Right now they are just watching her to see if she develops any more problems with her digestion. Here are some pictures we took of the girls this weekend...The first one is Kayla at the NICU, the rest are Kamryn at home.





No comments: