Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just a quick update

Not much to report today...spending the last few days I have trying to get things done before Kayla comes home. I know once we have two babies here, our time to get out will be limited until they are a little older. So mommy went and got her hair done today! LOL. Tomorrow I'm going to try and use my gift certificate that Kiko got me for the spa if I can get in!

Kayla hasn't gained any weight this weekend, so I'm a little concerned about that. I'm going to talk to the Dr tomorrow about what they think...she's still 5lbs, 15.1 oz. She's been this weight for about a week now and I know they like to see them gaining weight before sending them home. Kamryn on the other hand doesn't seem to have any problems gaining weight!! And it's all in her cheeks!!

No comments: