I'm finally home and I missed my baby and Kiko sooooo much!!! I swear Kamryn has grown so much in just 5 days! She's got to be 8 lbs now!! She looks great and I think she smiled when I finally got to hold her today!
Little Kayla is breaking my heart. I went up to spend some time with her before I left and she was so uncomfortable from the reflux that I started crying. Our favorite nurse, Robert, had to come over and talk to me. I was convinced that she was only getting worse and not better, but he tried to assure me that he had seen babies with a lot worse conditions and that she was going to be ok. I am still frustrated that they don't seem to know how to make her better, but they are going to try a couple of more things on Monday and see what happens. It just breaks my heart not being able to help her and take the pain away. I'm trying not to obsess about it, but seeing Kamryn so healthy and doing so well and knowing that Kayla is struggling so much. I really hope that things start to improve for her very soon.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I just stumbled across your blog from the fertility community site... I'm still TTC after 4 years, but I just wanted to send my prayers for your little ones. They are both beautiful girls! Congrats! And don't worry, mom... they'll be healthy, happy, talking and walking before you know it!
Just reading your diary about the twins' progress makes me happy when it comes to Kamryn Grace and at the same time sad because Kayla Ann's is somewhat in limbo. We lighted candles for the twins when we went to hear mass this Sunday. Just hang in there, ok?
Post a Comment