Second...I'd like to ask all of my blog followers to please offer up their prayers to my friend Jana and her family. Jana and I became friends on an infertility forum as we went through our IVF struggles together with many other strong women and men. Jana and her husband Pat finally were able to get pregnant with TRIPLET GIRLS!! Last week, Jana reached 22 weeks gestation and went into premature labor and sadly delivered one of her triplet girls. Little Reagan was with her loving parents for two strong hours before she went to Heaven. The Dr's were able to keep the other two little identical girl twins inside of Jana for another five days allowing her to reach the important 23 week milestone...which is the earliest that the Dr's will try to keep the babies alive. This morning, Jana went into labor again and delivered beautiful Emma and Abigail into this world. Weighing in at only 1lb, 2 oz and 1lb, 1 oz...both girls are fighting for their survival in the NICU as I type. Jana is an amazing woman and her strength is overwhelming. She delivered ALL THREE girls with NO anesthesia or pain medications and is now enduring the toughest struggle of all...placing all her love and faith in God to watch over her two remaining precious daughters. I know how powerful and amazing the prayers were for my beautiful girls and now I ask that all of our friends and family offer up their prayers for Jana and her family that God will keep them all safe and strong. You can read about Jana and her amazing family at her blog, http://www.pjmies.blogspot.com/ or click on the link to the right labled "How many?!".
Thirdly, I am finally getting around to adding some recent pics up on the blog as it has been too long. The first two are Kayla and the second two are Kamryn...soon I will have pictures of BOTH girls together!! I can't wait!





3 comments:
I am so happy that the girls are doing so well!!
I am so ready for my 2 to get here!
Call when you can!
Wednesday! Yeah!! That's terrific news. I continue to pray for both beautiful girls. Get ready! lol
Robert (DH) says that the girls look like Kiko!
Megan
Post a Comment