I don't know which is worse, not being able to see my baby at home or my baby in the hospital. I think it is almost worse being so close to Kayla and not being able to go hold her. Kiko did get to come up here and hold her for a little while and take a picture...she looks so tiny, it just breaks my heart. Kamryn is doing great for the nanny and daddy which is a huge relief.
As for me, I had another fever episode last night (why does it always happen at night when I'm trying to sleep)!! Got up to about 103 and the nurses were about to cover me in an ice bath/blanket thing, thank GOD that didn't happen. My IV's have blown out twice today so I'm on my third location now (and this one hurts too so it probably won't last very long either...I have terribly thin veins). Let's hope they let me go home soon so I can take care of my family :(
Here are some pictures that Kiko sent me so I could be close to my girls...the first one is Kayla (she's so small, but a big fighter)!! The other two are of Kiko and Kamryn, I took the last one the night before I got put in the hospital.




1 comment:
Ohhh.... I'm sorry you are sick.
Post a Comment