Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy days...

Well, I got home from the hospital on Saturday and promptly went in to work on Sunday for the shuttle launch! Talk about being tired! It was all worth it though, I'm feeling better and the shuttle launched on time so now I can go back to bonding with my babies.

Kayla is doing so much better now!! I think our little heart-to-heart talk this weekend seems to be working. I told her how much her little sister missed her and needed her to come home to help her keep mommy and daddy up ALL night! She finished almost all of her bottles yesterday and so far today in the allotted time! She's doing it VERY slowly and still struggling while doing it, but MUCH better than she was doing this time last week. The Dr thinks that if she continues to improve, she is shooting to have her home with us within a week!!! I'm ecstatic!!! And petrified!! I just hope they are both really sound sleepers and will sleep through the other one screaming...hey, I can hope right?!

Here's a pic of Kamryn as I sit here and type the blog update :)

2 comments:

Chris and Melanee said...

She is SO precious!!! Give her some kisses from her aunt Melanee!!

The Turner family said...

Awwww....I love reading your updates!

The girls are growing so much!

Megan