First of all...THANK YOU for all the emails about helping Kamryn with her gas!! Who knew it could be such an interesting topic! I don't know what I did (or if she is just really tired), but she's been pretty much gas free since last night. I did eliminate all dairy from my diet which may have helped and the mylicon might be kicking in...or maybe it was the extra vodka...just kidding. Anyway, she's been really, really, really sleeping well all night and even today. I had to wake her up for all her feedings which is really weird! Usually she is plowing through bottles and ready for more. I'm hoping that she's just doing better because she's not screaming and swallowing a lot of air before she eats and not because she's not feeling well. She doesn't have a fever and she's not irritable so I'll just assume we are doing something right and enjoy the quiet and maybe nap in between. :) And as I was typing I just heard a rather loud sound coming from her direction...think she just left me a present...lol.
Got a call from the Dr this morning with a Kayla update. She still hasn't gotten rid of all the barium in her system from the upper GI they did so they can't do the testing on her urinary tract until Friday so we have to wait to see what the result of that is. They did do a renal ultrasound and detected what might be some small kidney stones...apparantely this can happen when on some of the medications she's been on. So she will have to have a follow up with the pediatrician when she comes home. They are hoping to get her off the PICC line today so fingers crossed that this is the LAST time she has to have one for a very long time!! Other than that, she's doing great!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Post a Comment