Well, sorry I didn't post yesterday but it was a pretty bad day for mommy. I woke up with a horrible fever and pain in my right breast. Kiko stayed home from work to help me with Kamryn because I couldn't even see straight let alone feed a baby. Once the nanny got there, we made a trip up to my doctor who promptly admitted me to the hospital for mastitis. I'm doing better now, last night had a fever of 104.8 which had everyone on the floor hopping...I think they woke me up at least 10 times for blood draws and other stuff. I probably would have gotten more sleep at home. My fever has finally broke now and I'm feeling a little better, though not 100%. I'll probably be in the hospital another day or so...I'm in the same hospital as Kayla but haven't been able to see her yet since I had a fever. But maybe tonight I'll be able to get up there to visit with her. Kiko thinks I did this just to get some sleep at night...ha! I think he got more sleep than I did!
Kayla is still having problems with her feedings, so the dr's are going to try a special anti-reflux formula along with her reflux medications to see if that helps. Poor baby inherited my tummy problems. So we're pretty much waiting for her to improve some more...
Kayla is still having problems with her feedings, so the dr's are going to try a special anti-reflux formula along with her reflux medications to see if that helps. Poor baby inherited my tummy problems. So we're pretty much waiting for her to improve some more...
Oh and Daddy just sent me this picture of Kamryn to make me feel better :)



2 comments:
OMG! I hope you feel better soon. You have been on such a wild ride. I hope you get the "normal" mommy life really soon.
get better quick.....
aaaah... poor little dolly with her hands covered.... she has spent her whole life so far sucking on them... and now has little things covering them up....
Post a Comment