Ok, I spoke too soon about Kamryn not having gas...LOL. Oh well. She had another rough night last night (and so did mommy) but we're muddling through. She had her 2nd month immunizations today...she did great I thought. She's had a fever off and on from them so that isn't making her feel very good. The Dr also upped her Zantac dosage to try and help with the reflux. She now weighs a whopping 7lbs 6 oz and is 19" long!!! She's double what she was when she was born!
Still haven't been able to get to the hospital to see Kayla, but I'm definitely going tomorrow. I can't stand not seeing her everyday, but I just don't have the energy to make that drive with being up all night with Kamryn. I will be so happy when she is home with us. They were able to do her kidney test today, but I don't have the results yet, I'll get them tomorrow. Hopefully it is all well. They were able to remove her PICC line today which is a huge relief. She's still having trouble finishing her feedings, so this will probably be the long pole in her coming home. She's only up to four bottle feedings a day and only finishing one of them in the allotted timeframe. Poor baby just wears out too quickly. She'll get better though, I have no doubts.
Looking forward to a visit this weekend from my cousin Lisa! She's the closest thing to a sister I have and I'm so thankful that she will be coming out here to make sure I eat and rest. :).
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment