Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A good day...

Both girls seem to be really comfortable today which is very nice. Kayla was a naughty girl last night and pulled out her NG tube (her feeding tube) which I think was a sign. So the Dr's opted not to put it back in and rather see if she could take all 8 bottles on her own...so far, so good. I fed her at 2 pm and it was VERY slow, but she did finish within the required 30 minutes. She's still very uncomfortable when eating so they are hoping to get her a GI consult before she is discharged.
Here is a picture of Kayla from yesterday and today (NO TUBES! AGAIN!)
Kamryn has been feeling/acting better now that she is only on breast milk. Unfortunately, I'm running out of the frozen milk that I had pumped and I can't give her any while I'm on antibiotics AND this cow is drying up...SO, I have an appt tomorrow with her pediatrician to discuss the types of formula she thinks Kamryn should try out and we'll start experimenting soon. I'm hoping that I can get Kayla and Kamryn on the same formula so that it will be less confusing at feeding times around here :). Here's a pic from last night of daddy and Kamryn.

No comments: