Friday, March 6, 2009

Cuzzin Lisa ROCKS!

Ok...my cousin Lisa is awesome! She flew in last night from Mississippi to help us out and she is so wonderful! Not only did she work all day yesterday, she quickly realized how sleep deprived Kiko and I were and took the midnight, 3 am AND 6 am feedings!!! Of course, being the nervous mother that I am, I still got up at 3 am and 6 am to make sure everything was ok and of course, it was. Lisa's a natural. Not only did she do all that, but she also made me lunch and dinner and went grocery shopping! I think I'm going to cancel her return ticket home. It's sad that the mommy needs a mommy right now...and I don't even have Kayla home yet! Hopefully I can get into a routine soon so I can handle both girls when the time comes.

Kamryn is having some fevers still from the immunizations, but doing well. I hate when my babies don't feel well...it kills me when I can't make them feel better with a hug or a kiss. I'm in for a long 18 years.

I got to hold Kayla today...it's been way too long. I miss that little girl soooo much!! She had her test of the kidney function and it shows no signs of reflux which is a relief. She's slowly checking off the things needed to pass before she goes home. She is still having some problems with her feedings, she's not able to finish her bottles in the allotted time yet and she is still having a lot of reflux problems. Hopefully those will get better soon...right now, that is the long pole in her being able to come home.

Anyway, time to go feed Kamryn! Anybody else want to come visit?!?! Yeah right...Aunt Sandy and Cuzzin Lisa are tough acts to follow! But we'll take any and all offers...especially when Kayla comes home!

No comments: