Monday, March 2, 2009

Another late night...

I won't bore you guys with how tired I am...but suffice it to say, I'm really looking forward to the nanny starting tomorrow, even though it will only be part time! I'm hoping to catch up on some much needed sleep!

I went up to the hospital tonight to see Kayla. She now weighs 5lbs, 1.8 oz!!! I'm so happy that she is putting on some weight! She looked great and very peaceful. They were unable to do the tests today on her kidneys, so they rescheduled to Wednesday. She also had an apnea episode today, which was her first in a couple of weeks...so I think we'll be having her on caffeine and an apnea monitor also when she comes home also. Here's a pic of my little Kayla...


1 comment:

Chris and Melanee said...

She is SO stinking precious!! I love her!!!