Kamryn is HOME!!! I'm so happy (and a bit stressed)!!! She just had her 6 pm feed and is resting comfortably so I have a few minutes to update the blog before we start all over again. The hardest part right now is trying to resist the temptation to clean the house and do laundry!! I'm excited as my aunt is coming to visit tomorrow for the weekend so I'm sure having the extra set of hands will help me out. Plus the fact that I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing so she can give me some advice. Here is a picture of her on our ride home from the hospital...

Kayla was resting comfortably most of the day. Both Kiko and I got to hold her today which I hope did her as much good as it did me. She had her upper GI done this afternoon but we won't have the results of that until tomorrow...so the wait continues. Tomorrow we should hopefully have some real answers and a plan of attack to get her home soon!
Sorry this is so short!! More tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment