OK so funny story...we went to go visit the girls tonight and did our usual routine of taking the girls' temperature and changing their diapers before they get their bottles. I had just changed Kamryn's diaper and she had a little bit of poop on it, but not much. The nurse needed to weigh her so she was getting her ready for that and realized Kamryn was trying to poop again (she told me not to put the new diaper on yet). So she was cleaning up that little bit when all of a sudden we hear this "POP"! Kamryn basically EXPLODED poop and it shot against the wall of the isolette!! The funny part was Kiko was sitting DIRECTLY on the other side of the wall of the isolette and would have gotten a FACE FULL had she been in a regular basinette! We couldn't believe how much there was, it was everywhere!! We had a pretty good laugh over that...and just to embarass our little girl, here is a pic! LOL!

So on a serious note, Kamryn had two more apnea episodes again today :(. I'm so sad, because she can't go home for at least 5-7 days after an episode and even then I'm worried she will continue to have them with us. I don't know why after almost two weeks without one, she's suddenly having them again. The Dr's will probably start her back on caffeine again tonight or tomorrow, which means we will probably have to take her home on it now too. She had one tonight with me after I finished feeding her...I hate when she does that...it's so stressful on me.
Kayla continues to do well, she finished both her feedings today in less than 30 minutes which was great. She is still throwing up some which worries me...they have started her on Zantac to try and help. Kamryn may also get it to help her reflux issues as well. Other than that she seems to be doing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment