Kayla is hungry. She wants food and she wants it now. Poor thing has to wait till Tuesday. I'm ready to see my happy, content girl back again. She is not a happy camper right now. Poor thing has been stuck so many times, is fighting two different infections, can't eat and gets messed with all the time. I'd be upset too. The only time she was quiet while we were there was when I got to hold her. Then she was out like a log! So far she is stable. She had her blood transfusion yesterday so she looks a lot healthier and I think the antibiotics are working. Kayla now weighs 3lbs, 10 oz.
Kamryn is just eating and sleeping waiting for sissy to catch up. She weighs 5lbs, 5 oz now. She's pretty much chillin' at this point.

Both girls will have head ultrasounds tomorrow and will have their first eye exams on Tuesday to check for ROP (Retinopathy of Prematurity). I am saying prayers that they pass their eye exams with flying colors!!
No comments:
Post a Comment