Here are their weights:
Kamryn - 5 lbs, 3 oz
Kayla - 3 lbs, 7 oz
Not much to report today which is a good thing! Kayla is quite the fussy girl right now, but I can't blame her. She's giving the nurses an earful when they mess with her...she gave daddy an earful too this morning when he changed her diaper. LOL. Just a few more days till our little fighter can start getting some food again. We try not to mess with her too much, which is hard because I really just want to hold her, but I know it's better for her to just let her try and rest and not stress her out too much.
Kamryn is just eating and sleeping! She's been doing great lately and hasn't had any apnea episodes for the last 48 hours!! I hope she keeps it up! She wasn't able to finish her bottle today in her allotted time...I think she was just tired.
The girls had a surprise visitor today...Mom Grace (Kiko's mother) stopped by to see them! Here is a picture of her holding Kamryn for the first time...sorry it's so fuzzy (camera phone).


No comments:
Post a Comment