Friday, January 30, 2009

ughhhh...

I'm having computer problems at home so I haven't been able to update the blog much...quick update, but no pics :(.

The girls continue to put on weight...Kamryn is holding steady at around 4 lbs, 13 oz and Kayla is at 3 lbs, 9 oz. They have not been able to complete their feeds as well on the bottle the last couple of days. Kayla has been doing really well at it, but they keep upping her feeds so she gets tired towards the end of the timeframe. Kamryn just keeps forgetting that she needs to breathe while she's eating and gets worn out...poor thing. They say this is normal (how many times am I going to hear that!)...so we just take one day at a time.

That's about it for today...I'm hoping I can get some more pictures uploaded tonight if I can get my computer working at home. I'm exhausted so it may not be till tomorrow...

No comments: