Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday afternoon edition!

I promised another post for today...so here you go! The girls are doing "OK" according to the neonatologist today. They are both still having some issues with apnea so they did a few things today to see if they could try and slow them down...they both have been upped on their caffeine dosages (which makes me wonder why I had to cut out the Starbucks during the pregnancy!!!) and if that doesn't work, than they are going to have to start running some tests to rule out infections...so let's hope the caffeine works. They also have been putting on a little too much water weight and not really going to the bathroom much so they were given some meds for that too. It seems the weight that Kayla put on yesterday is more water retention than actual weight...so I'm afraid to put down how much they weigh right now as it may change tonight...but here you go for those keeping track :)

Kamryn - 4lbs, 7.5 oz
Kayla - 3lbs, 2.5 oz

I'll add some pics of Kamryn we took today later on...gotta run again!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Glad the girls are doing well. I hope they don't have an infection and fatten up a little for you.