Not much to report today other than I have the cutest little girls!!! :). Ok, some of you knew that already...LOL. Kiko and I didn't do very well on the photographing of the girls front today...it's hard to get good photos when we're both holding a baby. Kiko did take this one of Kamryn with his cell phone which I thought was pretty cute!
I've been getting asked by a lot of people some questions so I figured I'd take the chance to answer the top 2 questions:
1) How am I doing?? I'm doing pretty well I think...A lot of people can't believe I'm up and working again only 2.5 weeks after a c-section. I guess I'm more focused on the girls right now and don't really notice that I'm healing from surgery! I know...I should be resting some too...maybe next week...
2) When will the girls get to come home? There are several milestones the girls have to pass before they can come home. They must be able to feed from a bottle (which hopefully will begin tomorrow)...and they have to finish their feedings within 20 minutes and must take at least 5 bottles a day. They must be able to maintain their body temperature and consistently gain weight. They must also be free of apnea episodes for at least 5-7 days. I think there are a couple of other tests also...best guess right now is no earlier than mid-February.


1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy to hear they are getting stronger everyday!
Post a Comment