Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days...it has been VERY crazy here at home and VERY stressful. Kayla is HOME!! She came home on Tuesday night and I don't think I've slept more than 6 hours since that night. That's with a night nanny helping me too! Anyway...baby girl has been having a rough time since getting home. She's not eating well, just over half of what she's supposed to be taking in and she's really arching and crying with her reflux. I don't think they fixed her problems and we're pretty much back to looking at having the GJ tube surgery again. I really, really, really don't want to put this little girl through any more pain and even the TCH doctors are starting to agree that the surgery may be the way to go now. We are going to wait a few days and see how she does this weekend before we make the final decision. We have an appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday afternoon to discuss what our options are. Please pray that she makes a miracle recovery this weekend and doesn't need the surgery.
Here is a pic I took today of the girls together and awake. I don't get much time to take pictures of them together yet as Kayla is in a lot of pain most of the time and needs to be held upright which makes it difficult to take pictures of them both...but this weekend we will get some when Kiko is home.
Kamryn is 11lbs and 22 1/4 inches long and Kayla is 7lbs even and 20 inches long!

No comments:
Post a Comment