Friday, July 31, 2009

Weight Check and Shots...

Well the girls had their six month checkup yesterday (even though they are almost seven months old) and got their immunization shots. Boy, I hate those...well, I'm sure they hate them more, but I really hate the night after when they are running fevers and not feeling so great. Poor babies. Anywho, they are doing really well and the big news is we get to finally start Kayla on solids!!! We are hoping this will help her reflux issues, but we'll have to be careful of what we give her so it doesn't make it worse! Kamryn's been eating solids for a while now, so it's a relief to finally get Kayla going. Here are their stats:

Kayla: 11 lbs, 1 oz and 23 3/4 inches
Kamryn: 15 lbs, 2 oz and 24 1/4 inches

STILL four lbs apart, but Kayla is only 1/2 inch shorter than Kam, so she must be putting all her intake into her bone growth and not fat!

No comments: