Monday, May 18, 2009
Growing and growing and growing...
I know that I'm probably the only mother out there who wants their babies to get fat. LOL. Kamryn is achieving this goal...I was shocked at how chunky her thighs are getting right now...and I love it. LOL. Kayla is also starting to get a little meat on her bones now which is so wonderful. We used to be able to see her ribs and now it's getting a little harder to see them. Her color is also improving too. Kayla has finally hit the 8lb mark!! I was so happy to hear that. Kamryn is slowing down on her growth, I think she's waiting for Kayla. She's 11.5 lbs and I think it's all in her cheeks and thighs. Will post more pictures soon (when I get a free hand)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How precious! They are growing so big. Love their outfits. Can't wait for the girls to finally get to wear clothes.
jana
They are adorable. They remind me of Jordan and Rylee because of their size difference. I love seeing the pictures so keep them coming. Hope all is well. Kari
Post a Comment