Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Don't go to Studio One with infants!!!

Ok, so I wanted to finally get my girls out and have their first "professional" photographs taken so we went to the Studio One in our mall. Needless to say it was a HORRIBLE experience. Not only was the photographer "NEW" and didn't know what she was doing...the manager was even worse with her attitude and lack of care about what was going on. Anyway...my only recommendation to all my new mommy's out there is to avoid this place like the PLAGUE! I now have an appointment for a photographer to come to OUR house and I think this will make things much easier on both us and the girls!! I can't wait to get those pictures done, so stay tuned!!

Not much to report today (which is good news)! I'm going to take Kayla (and maybe Kamryn just for fun) to go get their weight checked tomorrow. My unofficial guess is that Kayla is over 9 lbs now (or very close to it) and Kamryn has got to be close to 13 lbs...she feels like a load of bricks!! I was very excited this weekend when I went to put on one of Kayla's outfits and she barely fit into it!! Woohoo!

No comments: