Kamryn sleeping in her new BIG GIRL car seat!
The girls checking out the happenings in the neighborhood!
Kayla eating her first Chop Suey!
Kamryn eating her first Chop Suey!
Kiko and I are excited to introduce our MIRACLE BABIES!!! Kayla Anne and Kamryn Grace, Identical twin girls, were born on January 9, 2009 at 31.5 weeks. This website is for our friends and family to keep up with our wonderful baby girls!!
1 comment:
She looks so little in that huge carseat. Just curious on why you turned them around so early. The first years seat can go rearfacing to 35 pounds. Some people dont They are at a greater risk for internal decapitation if forward facing when so small. Its better to have a broken leg then a broken neck or death. I hate telling people this but if I can save a life its worth it. You can google "5 point harness"or "rearfacing" on youtube.com to hear real stories of families or crashtests on saftery of both.
Post a Comment