Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crawling Babies!!

Remember when I wrote earlier that Kamryn wasn't wanting to crawl or pull up much?!?! Yeah...scratch that. LOL. She is everywhere! I think she started the day ECI came over and hasn't stopped. It's so much fun with them being so much more mobile and also more stressful...especially when they are off in different directions! We converted my office into their playroom which is a blessing! We can plop them in there, we know they are safe and they have a blast going from one toy to the next. They love to "walk" with their little walker toys and will giggle and laugh at each other as they go across the room. Kayla is trying to let go of things as she is standing and can stand for a few seconds before falling so I think she will be the first walker, but Kamryn is usually right there with her. I think Kam is just more timid than Kayla so she's more conservative in her movements...but when she sees Kayla zipping around and doing things, she usually gets over her fears (especially with some motivational ga-ga's from Kayla)! I'll try to get some pics posted of them zooming around soon! Hard to catch them in the same place though!

No comments: