Kiko and I have joined up with our friends to walk with a team in the March of Dimes March for Babies Fundraiser!!! Our team is dedicated to Kayla and Kamryn!! Since our little girls were born prematurely by 8.5 weeks, we have a very special place in our heart for this event now more than ever. Without the March of Dimes, many premature babies wouldn't have the chances that they have now. Please consider donating to our team! My personal goal that I've given myself is $1500...though I know that we can do much better than that!! The walk will take place April 25 at the University of Houston Robertson Stadium. Kiko, myself AND the WONDER TWINS will be there!! We hope that you can join us!! And if you can't and would like to make a donation to this wonderful cause, please click the link to the right of this blog and it will send you to the website! NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL!!! EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS!!!
Thank you so much!!!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey mama, I'll be there, too, leading a BAMOMs team! The work the March of Dimes does to raise awareness about prematurity and fund research into treating preemies has benefited our family greatly.
Great seeing you last night!
Post a Comment