Today the girls have reached 29 weeks, and tonight's ultrasound showed that we are still hanging in there for a little while longer. Kayla's amniotic sac fluid level is low at around 5.76...the Dr said that once it reaches 5 she will get the girls out. The goal is to reach 32 weeks...I don't know that my body (or the girls) can hold on that much longer, but we'll see. On top of the TTTS, I'm still having a lot of contractions that they are trying to keep under control with medication. So between the two issues, I have a feeling that we'll be meeting our little girls sooner rather than later. But we'll hang on as long as we can. My next check will be Christmas Day.
We appreciate all the well wishes and support from all our family and friends. I'm sorry this is so short, but I can't sit up for very long!
Stay tuned!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad that the girls made it to 29 weeks. Every day in there is so important. Praying for you and the girls...
Post a Comment