Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tired of all this waiting...

It seems like all I do is wait...I am not a patient person, everyone who knows me knows this...it's going to be a LONG 9 months for me and probably everyone around me...LOL.

So tomorrow is a big milestone...6 weeks!! I still want to see what's going on in there, but that won't happen till Friday...sigh...so it's hard to know if the baby is still going or what!?!?!?! Sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all and that worries me...other times, there is no doubt, nausea, boobs hurting, tired, peeing all the time...but those aren't constant (which I guess is a good thing). Not complaining about not being sick mind you...just wishing I knew everything was ok. Someone told me the worrying won't stop till their 18...probably never...

Anyway...stay tuned for Friday...hopefully we'll have wonderful news to post! I can't wait to see our little bean!! I think I'll call him Howard....just kidding...

No comments: