Miracles do happen. I'm still in shock. Kiko and I had our first U/S appointment this morning and it looks like we are having IDENTICAL TWINS!!!!! We had one gestational sac and TWO heartbeats!!!! They were also separated by a membrane which is good news, means less complications further down the road. I'm just shocked. The blood test numbers gave absolutely NO indication of twins, in fact even the doctor assumed we only had one when he came in. When he saw the sac and the second heartbeat there was no mistaking it. I started crying from all the emotion because I just haven't "felt" pregnant this entire time...so I was starting to prepare myself for the worst...this was like the BEST news of my entire life and I just can't help but smile. God has truly blessed us....TWICE.
So here are the stats...Both babies are measuring 6w1d. Baby A's Heartrate was 107 and Baby B's Heartrate was 111. Perfect!!!
Obviously it is still early, but the risk of miscarriage goes way down after you see the heartbeat so I am feeling very optimistic now. Next appointment is Monday, July 28th for our 8 week visit!!
So any guesses??? Boys or Girls??? I'm hoping for girls, Joey and Kiko are wanting boys!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment