Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trigger is done, we're on our way!!! Woohoo!!!

So last night was the "TRIGGER"!!! That needle is huge and has been scaring me for the last six weeks! But my neighbor Yuni came to the rescue last night and gave me my shot in the butt!!! Thank goodness, because I was afraid if I let Kiko do it, I'd be paralyzed!!

Today is Father's Day and it's also my "FREE" day! No shots or appointments for me, that's a first in a VERY, LONG TIME!!! So I plan to do absolutely nothing and relax for tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the Egg Retrieval day! So far, things are already looking better than last time. Last time I only had 11 eggs retrieved and only six were mature. This time, I've got well over 20+ eggs and I think at least 12 of them are in the mature range...so I'm praying that we'll get our little angels to go the distance!!

The hope is that all of them (or at least 70% of them) will fertilize and then we'll do a 5-day transfer on Saturday with the best quality embryo's. We are planning to transfer 2 or 3 depending on their quality.

Stay tuned, I'll be giving daily updates as things go along! Oh and do me a favor, don't bug Kiko about how things are going...I don't think he knows what's going on when and depends on me to tell him where to be and what is happening! LOL! So he gets caught off guard when you all know more than he does!!

No comments: