I think this is the worst week of my life...just waiting...waiting for a clue that the babies are attaching to me...waiting for some "SIGN" that they are still there. It's worse than waiting for Christmas morning when you were a little kid...it's like that wait times SEVEN!!! Sigh...there has been some "hopeful" signs...a few twinges and cramps on the days that implantation should have occurred. Some hot flashes, which I don't even know if those are a symptom, but let me tell you I was about to rip my clothes off at Kroger yesterday it was so bad. I would think if things were happening, I'd start to feel something soon...I am pretty in tune to my body and pretty much know when things are "off"...so I'm praying I start getting that "feeling" soon...
So stay tuned...oh and if you want to come over and get yelled at, feel free to stop by anytime...my hormones are definitely elevated because I'd like to drop kick Kiko a few feet...but is that any different than normal?? Just kidding... :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment