So I'm in amazement that our TEN little piggies are still going strong today on Day 3!! Today we have (7) 8-cell and (3) 4-cell embryo's growing away in a petri dish about three miles from where I am sitting. Amazing really if you think about it. I truly believe our prayers are all working!!
So Saturday will be the BIG day!!! No updates tomorrow as the lab doesn't do them. Day 4 is when the male chromosomes kick in and several of them may drop off or stop growing (we'll pray it's not the case for ours). I go in Saturday morning at 7:30 am to have two (maybe three) embabies placed back inside to grow for the next 9 months!!! I'm just so excited!! To think, in two days I will be PUPO!!!! (PREGNANT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment