Sorry that I have been remiss in posting, but it has been a very crazy month and I haven't had much time to sit down and type. The only reason I have time today is because I was in a minor car accident earlier this week and am home recuperating! Don't worry, I am fine, just really sore!!
So the last month and a half have been...interesting...
First, our nanny decided she needed to go back home to Utah. So that left is in a lurch trying to get the girls into a daycare quickly. Fortunately, we found one that is close to my work that I liked. They have video monitoring so I can tune in anytime and see what they are up too...which is actually a bad thing for them, because Kiko calls them all the time asking questions about what they are doing, where they are, why are they crying, etc...lol. I love my over-protective hubby!
And of course, not 48 hours after starting the daycare, the girls came down with a HUGE viral illness, that kept them and me down for nearly 10 days. Then Kamryn developed an ear infection to which they put her on Amoxicillan...to which, we found out she is allergic to a week later when she was covered in HIVES!! Poor baby!! They then developed some chest congestion and coughing which wasn't going away so now they are on another antibiotic and liquid albuterol to help them and it seems to finally be working! To say it's been a stressful month is an understatement! But I think the daycare will be a great thing for them in the long run and they will learn so much more...as long as their little immune systems can hang in there!!
I don't have many new pictures to post, but will try to get some done as soon as the weather cools off some!!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment