They are both definitely beginning their terrible two's early!! Every day there is at least 3-4 temper tantrums EACH...I have to try not to laugh at the foot stomping, hand clenching, throwing themselves on the ground kicking and screaming. The other day, Kayla was stomping her feet and screaming because I wouldn't pick her up. So I started stomping my feet and screamin too. She stopped and just stared at me...and then started stomping and screaming but laughing...and Kamryn joined in...so we all just stomped our feet and screamed and laughed till they got over whatever was bugging them. Wonder how long I'll be able to pull that one off...lol.
We took the girls to Moody Gardens today to a place called Palm Beach. They had SO much fun!! Little Kayla had a smile a mile wide the whole day and just squealed and laughed so much. We were only there a couple of hours, but I don't think I've ever seen them so excited!! We're hoping to be able to get out more and more with them now that they aren't so little and fragile!! It's about time!! This time last year they were still so tiny, so it feels great to be able to take them out and enjoy life one little smile at a time!! Here are some pictures! Enjoy!









1 comment:
They are so cute!!!! (and getting so big!). How did I miss this post?
I had to write because a friend of mine is in a study at a fertility clinic near you and she's been asking me if I know anyone in the area to give her a recommendation on an acupuncturist? She is starting stims today so has some time I guess, but if you know anyone (personally or from others), please let me know. She is from my area and went to my AWFUL RE for a few IVFs so this is a real shot for her!
Post a Comment