Monday, June 28, 2010

Catching up!

Sorry I haven't posted in so long! There really hasn't been much to report though so that is a good thing I guess! The girls are doing so well! Just walking and talking their own little thing. They are so much fun to watch and I'll post a few videos for you to see below. The girls got their first hair trims this weekend! Thank goodness my next door neighbor is also my hair stylist! She and her daughter just popped over Friday night and cut the girls little shaggy bangs (I hated to see them go)! They look OLDER now! And MORE Asian!!! Kiko calls them his little China Dolls now! LOL. I hated having bangs when I was little so I don't think they will have them long, I hope to grow them out soon! We also have a new nanny (again)!! Carly is here from Utah and she is great so far! The girls have warmed up to her already and she seems to fit in very well with our family! I LOVE her enthusiasm and willingess to learn! She also is very easy to get along with so I think she's going to be great! The plan is for her to stay a year with us, but I'm hoping for two!!! The girls have their 18 month doctor visit in a week so I'll have some more stats on them after that! Until then, enjoy the videos!


1 comment:

The Road Less Traveled said...

Such sweet videos. The first one cracked me up. What was she doing? Thanks for sharing

Jana