Thursday, June 3, 2010

Been a long time!

I just realized that I haven't posted in a really long time!! I hope some of you are still following us!! I've been so busy now with two little TODDLERS that the time just slips away from me!! I'm hoping for a quiet night tonight so we'll see!

Not much to report on the girls other than just watching them grow and get their own little personalities! It's amazing how completely DIFFERENT they are from each other!! Kamryn is like my little DRAMA queen and peacemaker! Kayla is my little daredevil and risk taker!! BOTH are showing some signs that the "TERRIBLE TWO's" will be upon us before we know it!! When one has a toy the other wants, there is a lot of screaming, hitting, hair pulling and temper tantrums!! Usually it's Kayla being the more aggressive...I think because she's smaller and fiestier!! Kamryn is usually the one who tries to calm Kayla down if she is upset, will go and bring her a pacifier or pat her on the back...it's so sweet! Kamryn will also always bend over and kiss Kayla and give her hugs! Kayla just knocks her down or runs away. LOL. It's really cute to watch, but amazing how different they are already!!

The girls will be 17 months old next week and I can hardly believe it!! They are growing up so fast!! I don't have any growth stats on them until next month though!!

That's about it! See, you haven't missed much! We will be having our new Live-in nanny, Carly, starting at the end of the month!! We can't wait for her to get here!! She is another Utah girl (LOVE them UTAH girls!!)! We hope she will be with us for a LONG time!! I'm not getting another nanny if this doesn't work out, but I think she's going to be great!!

No comments: