Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank you!!!

Just wanted to post a quick THANK YOU to all of you who donated to our March of Dimes March for Babies walk!! Next year I hope to drum up even more support and have even more walkers and donations! We had a HUGE turnout and I heard that Houston had the largest number of walkers in the country and raised over 3 MILLION DOLLARS to help fight premature births!! Amazing!! We had a FABULOUS time and the weather was absolutely perfect for the walk! The girls were so excited to get out of the house and do something different that they laughed and giggled almost the whole way through! They rode in their stroller most of the time, but we carried them part of the way too and they would wave to all the walkers and smile at everyone. Just a great day all around! Here are a couple of pics our friend Ben took from the walk. (I just LOVE Kayla's smile in this picture!!)
Me and Kayla
Kiko and Kamryn

No comments: