Wow! I can't believe my little girls are 15 months old today!!! It's all just going by so FAST!! They are walking up a storm now and have their own little twin language going on. LOL. We are also seeing a lot more of their personalities and some baby temper tantrums happening! It's pretty funny actually...at least until the hitting starts. Kamryn is my more mellow child, but definitely the DRAMA QUEEN!!! She bumps her head and it's like the end of the world!! Kayla has the temper but is my more rough and tumble baby. They are starting to fight over toys more now and hit/pull hair...which I expected to start happening!! They BOTH will throw little tantrums and clench their fists and turn bright red screaming...which is pretty humorous but REALLY LOUD!!! Not so sure I'm looking forward to the terrible 2's and 3's!!
We had some photos taken yesterday of the girls since it's been a while! I don't have all of them yet, but stay tuned!! Here are some FANTASTIC ones we got for our annual Crawfish Boil invitations!! I stole the idea from a friend, but they turned out GREAT!! If you need another great photographer in the Houston area, call Christy Scheeler (www.photographyMOM.com)!! I just have to smile everytime I look at these!


2 comments:
I love the pictures! When your site loaded I had to start giggling! I can't believe they are 15 months! Time really flies, doesn't it?
That picture is too funny!! Love them. Can't wait to see the rest of them when you get them. They are growing up too fast. I keep reminding myself to just enjoy them now and forget all the chores.
Jana
Post a Comment