Monday, March 22, 2010
The Nanny Hunt...
Well, all good things must come to an end, right?? Many of you know or have heard me mention our nanny Brianna. Well, unfortunately, she has to return to Utah for some personal family reasons. We are very sad. If the girls knew she was leaving, they also would be very sad. They just love her to death and she loves them. I love listening to her read them stories...it makes me want to go in there and sit and listen too! Anyway, so the hunt is on...AGAIN...for another live-in nanny. Some may wonder why we choose to stick with a nanny instead of placing them in daycare. Well, it all started because they were born so early and I didn't want them being exposed to all the daycare germs given their early arrival into this world. Then it became, I didn't want to put them in during RSV season either. Now, I just love the interaction the girls get by having one person focus on them. They are missing out on some social interaction though I think, so I plan to enroll them in a Mother's Day Out program this fall where they will get more interaction with other children without throwing them into daycare full time. Then once they are used to that, we will up the MDO to four days a week or maybe by that time, I will be ready for daycare. Maybe. Sooo...until then, I'm back to the nanny hunt, hoping to find another Brianna! Wish me luck...need to find someone QUICK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My name may not be Brianna, but I think "Kerry" is in a league of her own!
Pathetic? Perhaps. Truthful? Definitely.
Either way, I hope your little girlies get the best there is!
Post a Comment