TWO LITTLE GIRLS!!!!
I'm so excited!!! I think Kiko is in denial...LOL. I think it's good for him...the world just couldn't handle two more Kiko's!!
Well, had my follow up appointment with Dr. Adam today and so far the babies are measuring on target and looking good. They are watching out for something called Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrom (TTTS), which is something that can only happen with identical twins like ours. It's a very serious complication and can happen quickly so we're under the watchful eye of my high-risk OB. Praying that we don't end up with this problem as my pregnancy will be complicated enough I think.
So that's our exciting news for the day!! Stay tuned!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY YAY YAY!! Thank Heaven for little girls!! Chris and I are so excited for you guys, it will be so much fun to get our girls together...we have to make a goal to get them together AT LEAST once a year if not more! We love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment