Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doctor update...

Went to see Dr. Adam today for my 16 week appointment today. Things are ok with the babies, but it looks like my cervix is shortening again, which concerns the doctor. So now I'm back on modified bed rest and can't go into work unless necessary. I also have to stay off my feet again as much as possible. "sigh"....


Oh and the amniotic sac on one of the babies is starting to possibly show signs of TTTS so have to keep watching it...


Basically, I'll be on modified bed rest through the pregnancy and hoping to stay off permanant bed rest as long as possible. I guess I'm taking "high risk" to heart...


Say some prayers that my body cooperates and the babies are safe inside me for as long as possible!!


Oh yeah...here's a belly shot (the first of many!!). This is my 16 week shot...


No comments: