So Friday was my first appointment with my new OB, and I really like her. She's a no-nonsense doc which I love. So it wasn't the greatest first appointment as she had some sort of bad news. It turns out that I'm suffering from an Incompetent Cervix, which means that it is already opening due to the added weight of the twins in my uterus...that shouldn't happen for a while and if not fixed, I will lose the babies. So I've been scheduled for a cerclage to stitch my cervix shut on Wednesday. Not looking forward to the surgery, but will do whatever it takes!!
So now I'm on bedrest as my cervix is also shortening and I'm at high risk of losing the babies before then, so around I sit. And it's BORING!!!!
Anyway, say some prayers that I don't have any problems and can make it to Wednesday without any issues. Also pray that the surgery does it's job and keeps the babies nice and safe inside of me!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment