Well...to say life is busy with two 2 year olds is an understatement!! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner...life is just busy. Since I've last posted, many things have changed. The girls are talking up a storm and have such great personalities! They are always making me laugh and really showing how individual they are, despite being twins! I've also helped close out the Space Shuttle Program at NASA, which was a very sad process. I've now moved on to working a completely different field, which I won't bore you with all the details...but it's just very different, which I like because it makes each day interesting...but it also makes me wish I could work on a new rocket again. We shall see what the future holds...le sigh...
Anyway, back to the girls! Kamryn is still my "Little Diva". She is ALL girl! She wants to be a Princess all the time, pose for the camera, she loves to dance, dance, dance and sing, sing, sing. We took them to a trial gymnastics class and they LOVED it, so we will be putting them back in a regular class soon. I can see her being in the entertainment business the way she acts, but she also gets really shy in front of people so we'll have to work on that.
Kayla is my "Little Thinker"...she always seems to be thinking. Thinking of things to do, say, you name it. I see her as the studious one and the one keeping Kamryn under control. LOL. She also loves to dance and do gymnastics, but it seems more because Kamryn likes it, so she likes it kind of a thing. They both love music though so that is fun too.
On the health front, both girls are doing fabulous, growing like crazy and getting more and more beautiful by the day (I may be biased though). Kayla will be having testing done on Monday to determine if the spinal tethering will require surgery or not. I'm praying for no surgery, but I also want whatever issues she may be having from it to be corrected. As I type this, I wonder if I've even mentioned in a previous post that she has a Tethered Spinal Cord or not...lol, it's been a while since I've read or updated this blog. I wonder if anybody even checks in on us anymore...WOW! I promise to try and do better at updating!!
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment