I wanted to ask for everyone's prayers for my Mother-in-law, Mom Grace. Mom Grace was in a very serious car accident Tuesday and to say it's a MIRACLE she is still alive and with us is an understatement. She is still recovering in the hospital ICU and had quite a few seizures last night from the brain trauma so she is not completely out of the woods just yet, but we continue to pray that she will quickly recover and be back to playing with her granddaughters in no time!
Yesterday was a big day for the girls!! They turned 11 months old! It's hard to believe that in one month, they will be a year! I get emotional just thinking about it. The girls had their monthly visit from ECI and they were very impressed with Kayla crawling around and pulling up on everything! I think Kamryn is getting jealous of Kayla zooming off everywhere and has really stepped up her attempts at crawling. (I can see the sibling rivalry already starting!!). Kamryn is now comfortable getting up on all fours (where before she would scream) and she's rocking and trying to move...so we think she'll be crawling here in the next week or two!
Latest stats on the girls: Kamryn weighs exactly 20 lbs!!! Kayla is 16 lbs, 11 oz. She slowed down on her eating for a little bit with teething/reflux problems and well, Kam has no problems in the eating department. LOL.
I will try to post a video of Kayla zooming around soon!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment