Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Shower!!

We had our 2nd baby shower with some very dear friends from the pool leagues that Kiko and I play in...well I haven't played in a while...LOL. Kiko and I first met in a pool league shortly after I moved to Houston and you couldn't ask for a greater group of friends and extended family. I can't post all the pictures (or type too much)...but we LOVE ALL of you and greatly appreciate all the wonderful gifts!! We look forward to you all being a huge part of our daughter's lives!! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures that I've seen so far (thanks Ben!)...Kiko had to do all the unwrapping since I had to be reclining on the couch...I love his BIG SMILE!!! I think he's getting excited about our little girls!






1 comment:

Hollie said...

Glad you had a nice baby shower! Your DH looks so happy in those pics! I'm sure he is going to be a great dad to your little girls. Hang in there.