Well, I'm hoping this is the first of many, many posts!! Today is Cycle Day 1 of my next IVF round. We've been blessed to get another chance at a Clinical Trial to hopefully have our dream baby (or babies)!! So here is our tentative schedule for this round...
May 8 - Start Birth Control Pills (ironic to be on BCP when trying to get pregnant isn't it??)
May 23 - Start Lupron Injections
June 6 - Start Stimulation medications (LOTS of shots start now)
June 17 - Tentative Egg Retrieval Date
June 22 - Tentative Embryo Transfer Date
July 1 - Beta #1!
July 3 - Beta #2!
July 7 - Beta #3 and our Wedding Anniversary!!! How cool is that?!?!?!
IF we are pregnant this round, our Due Date would be ~ March 10, 2009!
Please feel free to leave us words of encouragement, they are greatly appreciated as we go through this!! And if I snap at you, just remember, I'm on a LOT of hormones!!!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment