It's been a while since I posted last and the girls are now 10 months old!! Time keeps flying by! As you can see from the top picture, we had their Christmas photos taken and they were so cute!! I'll post more for all to see soon! In the meantime, you can check out my friend Jaycee's website for them and if you need a really great photographer in the Houston area, tell her I sent you! http://www.picsbyjaycee.com
On to the important stuff...THE GIRLS!!! Both of them continue to just grow and amaze us!! They are both starting to "talk" and love to shout out "DADA" as loud as they can! I try to teach them "MAMA" and they just smile and shout "DADA"! Which I suppose could be disheartening, but it really comes in handy for those poopy diaper changes...I just say "she wants DADA"! Hee hee...
The teething continues as does the excessive drool!! Both girls have cut the top 4 teeth now and I think a couple more bottom ones are starting to work their way in...they will have FULL MOUTHS of teeth by 1 year old if they keep this up! I miss the toothless grins though!
Kamryn continues to grow and grow! She is now fully caught up to her age/size and then some! She weighs nearly 19 lbs and is wearing 12 month old clothes!! Good grief! Kayla is weighing in at almost 16 lbs so she has closed the weight difference gap down by 1 lb!! Woohoo! The funny thing is, she is wearing 6 month clothes! It's getting harder to find matching outfits for 12 month and 6 month!! Poor Kayla is destined for Kamryn's hand-me-downs so we're trying to fatten her up still...lol.
The ear tubes seem to have worked great for Kayla, she is such a happier baby! She has learned how to scream now though...so not so fun for us to listen too! Both girls are sleeping through the night too (can I hear a hallelujah?)!! This weekend is the Girls' Christenings and we can't wait to see all of the family and friends who will be joining us for this wonderful event! I think we are expecting over 50 people!!! Oy!! We'll post pics of that as soon as we can!! Check back soon!!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment