Monday, October 19, 2009

Rough weekend!

We had a rough weekend with Kamryn! Poor thing caught some kind of bug and had a really high fever all weekend and last night. We thought we were going to have to take her to the ER as her temp kept spiking up over 103 degrees!! Tylenol didn't seem to do much to help her, but thankfully the Motrin kept things down. Last night, she had a huge spike up to 103.7 and we ended up giving her the Motrin a little early to help her and shortly after she started sweating profusely (which she hadn't been able to do all weekend)...then she finally slept and by this morning her temp was only about 99 and she seemed much happier. Hopefully it's all behind her now! Unfortunately, Kayla is starting to get very fussy, which is how Kamryn started so I'm worried she may now come down with whatever Kamryn had. So we'll just keep watching. All I know is I haven't slept much the last three nights being up with Kamryn and I don't know how I'll do it if Kayla gets sick. I guess I'll find some strength in there somewhere!! Going to take Kamryn to the Dr today as a precaution to make sure she doesn't have an infection going on and need an antibiotic, but if it's viral, will just have to let it run its course!

No comments: