Kiko and I are excited to introduce our MIRACLE BABIES!!! Kayla Anne and Kamryn Grace, Identical twin girls, were born on January 9, 2009 at 31.5 weeks. This website is for our friends and family to keep up with our wonderful baby girls!!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Studio One Redemption
Previously, we had a really terrible photo shoot at Studio One and I was very unhappy. Well we had been referred there by a friend who worked there, but she ended up moving to a different store and she was also mortified by the pics that they took. So she graciously offered to do ours again at her location and they turned out much better so we are happy to finally have some great pics of the girls!! I won't put these in a slideshow so you can see them better...I love the smiles (when we could catch them!)
My name is Kristen and I'm married to my best friend Kiko! We recently welcomed twin baby girls into our family! I wanted a place to post my thoughts and keep people informed of what's happening! Feel free to post comments and leave encouraging messages! We love ALL of our friends dearly!
1 comment:
Just beautiful. Those two girls are growing and looking so amazing. You must be one proud mommy to have such beautiful and strong girls.
Jana
Post a Comment