Monday, June 15, 2009
giggles!
Kamryn had her first real "giggles" this weekend! Oh I wish the video camera had been working right, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen! We started having the girls watching sign-language video's this weekend so that we can try to communicate with them before they can talk. It's a little early, but we were bored, so we tried it. Anyway, after the videos Kam and I went into the bathroom to play with the mirror and I started doing some of the signs we had learned. I did the sign for "milk", which looks like you are squeezing an udder and she did a little giggle. Then I did the sign for "mommy" which is like an open hand with your thumb to your chin and she giggled a little more. When I did the sign for "daddy", which is an open hand with your thumb to your forehead, she let out an all-out belly laugh! It was SO funny! Kiko was like "why is she laughing so hard at DADDY!!!" Kiko and Kayla were watching her just giggle and giggle, but Kayla would only do her sweet little smile...guess we aren't funny enough for her yet! LOL. Soon, they will both be going and that is going to be the coolest sound EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment